11.17.2008

It was just what I needed.

So, today was not the greatest day of work. In fact, it was pretty stressful. Lots of things were messed up today (both at work and in my head). I was feeling a little down this afternoon when I arrived home, but something managed to turn it around. It was this:
A wonderful package from my Office Swap Partner, metoteach! I joined the swap on Ravelry awhile back and was so excited to get my package today. It definitely made my day improve greatly.

And, while I am here, I would like to show you the latest sweater off the needles:
I am not only a joy to knit, but also to wear!
The Specs:
The Pattern: Hey Teach from Knitty
The Yarn: Lion Brand, Cotton Ease, 5 skeins, I think.
The Needles: I had to go way way down on the needle size. The pattern calls for size 8. I had to use size 4!
The Time to Knit: About a month of knitting. Then, a week or so to finish the seaming and what not.
The Result: Pure joy! I love this sweater.

I think that's all I have for now. There is lots of other knitting (and actually a bit of crochet too) but nothing to show off just yet. Soon.

Hope everyone has a good week. Happy knitting!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...