1.01.2010

From the Queue Friday - Cookie A. Edition

I don't think that it's a secret to anyone who reads this blog that I love me some Cookie A. I mean seriously. That lady writes some mind-blowing sock patterns.

Here is just a sampling of what I have in the ol' Ravelry queue.

First we have the Nebula sock pattern:


Photo from knit_cookie's Flickr Photostream.


I pretty much love everything about this pattern. That diagonal cable, the way the ribbing comes perfectly out of it, and the way it flows right out the cuff. Lovely, lovely, lovely. This pattern is available from the Cookie A. website and is $6.50.

The next one is one of the magical free Cookie patterns that everyone seems to love. It's Pomatomus!

Photo from knit_cookie's Flickr Photostream.

I am sure everyone knows about this one! It's available for free on Knitty. I just love this pattern. I tried to knit it once, and it came out disasterously. But, I have put it back in the Rav queue and hope to knit it one day soon.

Then of course there is basically every single sock from Sock Innovation that I haven't tried yet! Hmm, I wonder if I could knit a Cookie A. sock each month this year. I am in the Cookie A. KAL group on Ravelry. Hmmm.

So, what's new in your queue? Hope everyone has a very Happy New Year!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...